Developed to comply with most Classification Societies for Cargo Tank Level Gauging Monitoring.
Principle of Operation:
Designed using reed switch.
The cargo movement causes increasing and decreasing of the resistance along the sensor through the float movement. A safety barrier is installed to differentiate between safe and hazardous area. The level is provided with a high or low alarm set point.
Sensors are designed to withstand the extreme environmental conditions on a ship's deck and in cargo tanks.
Suitable for marine and offshore installations in chemical parcel taner, chemical/product tanker, oil tanker, crude oil carrier, FSO, FPSO etc.
- Simple design and construction
- Easy installation with minimum space requirement and cost
- Maintenance free design
- Intrinsically safe design with safety barrier to EEx ia IIC T6
- ClassNK, GL, LRS, DNV, ABS, CCS & RINA type approval
- Remote or on-deck calibration
- Not affected by mechanical interence