In accordance to IMO, SOLAS Chapter II-2, Reg. 22.214.171.124.1.
Principle of Operation:
Designed for continuous temperature monitoring and heat-producing equipment (ie. pumps). The temerature sensors used are robust type integer circuit transducer (2-wire system) with proven track record of more than 10 years.
The sensors send its signals via the MODBUS protocal using RS485. The SMART LCD display unit works as a gateway to send data to the PLCs which function as alarm annunciation and pump tripping.
When the temperature exceeds it High Alarm, the HI alarm and common buzzer will be activated. When the temperature exceeds the Trip Alarm, Trip alarm lamp, trip relay and common buzzer will be activated.
These temperature alarm points are customizxable to customers' needs.
For use in marine and offshore installations, especially for pumps in the cargo pump room.
Temperature monitoring and alrming in a hazardous location is necessary on heat-producing equipment so as to reduce the possibility of combustion.
- User-friendly SMART type touch screen LCD display unit with multi-window display.
- Modbus protocol / Outputs with RS485 provide cost effective alternative to single-loop isolation.
- Using programmable controllers (PLC) for data polling, monitoring, alarm and tripping functions.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Intrinsically Safe to BASEEFA.
- Type/Class Approval by major classification societies.